Friday, June 5, 2009

An Introduction to 'ME'. :)

Assalamualaikum.

I hope you all will be fine and in good health.

So, this is my very 1st post in my blog. Since its the 1st so I'll be telling you all about 'me' rather than something else. My name is Fahad Ahmed and I'm from Pakistan. Living in Karachi. I'm currently a student of Software Engineering (ACCP) and I've recently completed my CCNA Certification. Now I'm in pursuit of a job, which InshaAllah, I'll get soon enough. My preffered field is Networking. So, I'm willing to enter in it in the 1st place. As for my hobbies, I like playing games on the PC such as Counter Strike and the likes and strategy games such as Tiberium wars and all the likes. Other hobbies include listening to songs, designing websites, foruming and torrenting.

Well that's about it for now. Let the time pass by and you'll get to know about me as the time passes. :)

1 comment:

  1. i ordered this kurti in a Black colour , i am Women and most Women's Fav colour black trends to run in world. the delivery from this website Lollypop short kurti is great this is my first impression on this website but i do think this seems like a really good quality Kurti fabric. i really like this website tell me about your review about this website thank you

    ReplyDelete

The Dark Room ;-).


Get your own chat on spinchat.com!